Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Job Hunting

Thank you to Anonymous for requesting blog entries. I am like any other blogger, I run out of ideas and topics that I feel would interest others. Your suggestions will always be appreciated.

Many of you know that business is very slow right now for Success In-Formation LLC. As a result I have been looking for a position with a company that can benefit from my skills. Accounting, Project Management, Software Implementation, Sales, Training and Teaching, to name a few.

The job of looking for a job is grueling. When you have years of experience, it’s even worse I think. Recently I applied on a website (a recruitment agency) and the earliest year you could choose for completion of a college degree was 1980. Isn’t that discrimination?

Recently, I have been receiving emails with job leads. It comes from a friend, of a friend, of a friend. Once per week, an email comes with several leads. I think the only way to get a job right now is if I know someone or get a tip from someone. Let me know how the job market is working out for you.

No comments: