Friday, January 8, 2010

Vacation Time

I know about a secret vacation destination that all can afford!

A few of my family members are owners of a condo at Shanty Creek Resort in northern Michigan (not far from Traverse City). For only $120.00 per night ($130.00 on weekends) you have a three room unit with kitchen and fireplace (wood burning) that sleeps 10. You have access to skiing (down hill and cross country), snowboarding and sledding in the winter and golf and swimming in the summer. Spa facilities (massage - oh yes) and excellent meals in the lodge.

Within a short drive you are near the Leelanau Peninsula which is full of artsy shops and restaurants, Traverse City Cherry Festival in July, Mackinaw Island and so much more.

If you are interested in this rental (privately owned so don’t call Shanty Creek) email me and I’ll put you in touch with my sister!

No comments: